There are some methods that you can try to solve your Brother printer offlineproblem:
1. Check thoroughly that the Brother Printer turned ON and there are no errors on the screen.
2. Check the printer connection as well that the printer connected to the computer properly.
3. Make sure that your Brother Printer set as the default printer in Windows 10 settings.
4. Delete all pending print jobs from the printer’s property.
5. If you see a copy of your Brother printer’s icon then delete that device from the computer.
If you are unable to this on your own then you can connect to us. We have a specialized team that deals with all printer reed problem. You can connect to us 24/7 for any printer relard issue.